Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Travel: Bimini Part II

I wanted to share the last set of pictures from my journey to Bimini with our Youth Group this Summer. Enjoy :)


I am a sucker for bakery's, so I am glad we found one here!




This sweet dog reminded me of my brother's dog, Winchester.





I loved the sunflowers at this local store. So pretty!




I love this wall and this window!



I thought this was a really cool tree. I loved the white of the leafs up against the white fence.









This is why I don't eat anything from the ocean or any body of water at that matter. GROSS!


London, Henry & Chris taken a leap! Chris blends in with the ship, so he's kind of hard to see! From my understaning this ship is actually from Wilmington. 















This was probably one of the best sunsets I have ever seen! I love that the bird just happened to fly by during the shot on the right.











The first thing I thought when I saw these huge containers was "I think I could live in one of those!" I've got small living on the brain! These are in Miami, which was our final stop before we drove back home.




I could use a few more of these trips to Bimini! It's amazing how clear your mind can be when you are out in the middle of the ocean! Maybe one day I'll get another opportunity to explore the Bahama's!

2 comments:

menorarose said...

How high do you think that jump was off that old ship?! How did they get up to the top anyway? That looks crazy!

Unknown said...

Chris said it was around 40 feet. They had to climb this sketchy rope. I think it use to be easier to climb, but as time passes the condition of the ship is getting bad! I'm glad I didn't know how sketch it was!!!!