Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Friend Post: Amanda & Cody


I have known Amanda for her whole life (despite the fact that I can't remember much about her as a baby)!!! Her sister is one of my best friends that I have known since I was 5 years old. We all went to the same daycare, we lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same schools, and eventually went to the same Church. Even though Amy & I did not always want Amanda around during our "tween" years we still loved her. Well, by the way she was treated at the time that wasn't always too obvious! We definitely both love her now though!!!I had a very close relationship with her even when I didn't keep up with Amy quite as much. The older we got the closer we became. We don't spend as much time together these days, but I know I can always rely and trust on Amanda. I consider her a very good friend (and sister too!). For her sake I only posted a few images from the early 2000's instead of the one I really wanted to post from the N'Sncyc concert from the 90's!!!!

Here's a couple more pictures from the early 2000's...



I was very excited when I found out the news about Amanda being Engaged. I had already met Cody a few times and thought he was a great guy! He was also very creative in his method of proposal, so I'll give him lots of credit for that. I am so grateful that I got the opportunity to take Amanda & Cody's Engagement pictures. I had such a fun time at their session! It's hard to even imagine that Amanda was a "tomboy" at one point of her life. Those days are LONG gone! She is such a beautiful girl (woman) now! I can't wait until their wedding day in February!!!












No comments: